Custom Xeriscapes in Denver Metro
Low Maintenance – Low Water Requirements – Drought Resistant
Xeriscapes: Uses & Installation
Xeriscaping is a great choice for Colorado's arid climate. Low maintenance and low water requirements are a key feature of xeriscapes.
- Denver receives very little annual precipitation – only 10-15 inches annually
- Most Colorado summers have tight water restrictions – you can’t always water your lawn when it needs it
- Reduced maintenance required (watering, mowing, etc.)
Xeriscape on a property (hover over "+" icons to learn more)
Green Mountain Xeriscaping
- Native Plants – Xeriscaping makes use of beautiful native Colorado plants, bushes, plants, and trees which are naturally drought resistant. Functional Stone Features – Xeriscape designs typically feature functional hardscapes such as patios, walkways, walls, or even fountains to bring the design together.
- Efficient Irrigation – Efficient irrigation will include drip irrigation for plants and shrubs – as well as low-angle sprinklers for turf areas.
- Limited Turf Placement – Most xeriscape design has some grass – but it is limited, shaded, and placed to take advantage of natural drainage.
- Mulch – Mulches will be used in and around plants to retain moisture and prevent weed growth.
What You Get with Green Mountain Xeriscaping:
- Great looking native plants, bushes, shrubs, and trees that thrive in the dry Colorado climate
- Lower water bills
- Landscaping that requires much less maintenance on your part
- Drought resistant landscaping – for the frequent Colorado droughts
What It Is Like Working With Us
We discuss your requirements - either in person or over the phone.
Contract / Review
We come up with a landscaping plan that meets your requirements and provide you with a bid and timeframe for completion.
We work on your project and meet your requirements within the timeframe that we've established.
WHAT OUR HAPPY CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
GET IN TOUCH - GET THE YARD OF YOUR DREAMS
Green Mountain Enterprise